- Home + Beyond
- Tech Accessories
- Contact Us
Neumann KH 80 Active DSP Powered Studio Monitor, White
Available: In stock
With its digital core, the KH 80 DSP enables filtering functions and room adjustment options, which brings reference level reproduction to any environment. Even with its compact design, it has extraordinary reserve capacity - as well as the classic strengths of the Neumann monitor philosophy: clearly defined dispersion angle, distortion-free design and sophisticated material selection.
The Neumann developers know every nuance, every angle and every wave reflection of the KH 80 DSP. It sounds so pure because they are directing every sound wave so precisely. The KH 80 DSP’s design is based on computer simulations that calculate with a level of accuracy that no one other than Neumann does. The Mathematical Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD™) provides the studio series with a solid base for precise sound direction that remains unique.
- Automatic Monitor Alignment – Automatic room correction of stereo systems using the Neumann MA 1 measurement microphone (software for Mac/PC)
- Neumann.Control – Free iPad®-App for setup, operation, and room correction of up to nine KH 80 DSP monitors via guided and/or manual alignment
- Some of our customers like it so much, they use the KH 80 DSP in their living rooms. Why not? After all, the KH 80 DSP delivers digital precision for a masterpiece of analog technology: your ears.
- Maximum SPL is 108.8 dB at 1 m (3% distortion), bass capability is 92.1 dB at 1 m (max SPL at 3% between 50-100 Hz), pass band frequency response 57 Hz - 21 kHz (+/-3 dB).
- Self-generated noise level <20 dB(A) at 10 cm
- Universal switched- mode power supply with adjustable standby time via iPad
- Cabinet volume 3.7 liters
- Dimensions 233 x 154 x 194 mm (9 1/8" x 6" x 7 5/8") Weight 3.4 kg (7 lbs 8 oz)
- Two M6 threads on the rear panel for attaching versatile mounting hardware