Adventure Medi - Marine Series: Marine 300
The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting® Jelly Fish solution, and more.
The Adventure Medi - Marine Series: Marine 300 includes:
• Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
• Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
• Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
• A wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• Group Size: 1 - 6 People
• Trip Duration: Day Trips