Adventure Medi Marine Series: Marine 300 - First Aid Kit
The Marine 300 first aid kit is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting® Jelly Fish solution, and more.
The Adventure Medi - Marine Series: Marine 300 includes:
• Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
• Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
• Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
• A wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• Group Size: 1 - 6 People
• Trip Duration: Day Trips