- Tech Accessories
iPad Mini Screen Protector GLAS.t Premium Tempered Glass
Available: In stock
Steinheil GLAS.t is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface of the GLAS.t is also transparent. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.t which means the touch screen's sensitivity is unaffected. To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector we highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.t.
Features• Whole Transparency : GLAS.t is 0.4mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass.
• Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.t has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film.
• Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.t.
• Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
• Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
• Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
*As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas. We highly recommend that you use a case along with your GLAS.t to avoid chipping or cracking the edges of your GLAS.t.
* When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the GLAS.t once it's been applied. *Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.