- Tech Accessories
Moshi Avanti On-Ear Headphones
Available: In stock
DescriptionDesigned with ergonomics in mind, Moshi's Avanti on-ear headphones allow you to enjoy your favorite tracks for hours without fatigue. Its curved headband is engineered to position the soft, adjustable ear cups to form a perfect, noise-isolating seal while exerting minimal pressure on your ears. Although Avanti is designed to be compact and light, high-efficiency 40mm drivers deliver a full-bodied sound that rivals the audio quality of much larger headsets. Avanti's bass is punchy yet smooth and the mids/highs are tuned to provide an intricate and immersive soundstage with wide dynamic range. Made from stainless steel and soft leatherette, these headphones exude subtle luxury in a distinctively minimalist design. Aurally-intoxicating and incredibly comfortable, Avanti is the quintessential companion for any audio connoisseur.
APP - Burn in toolLike breaking in a new pair of leather shoes, high-quality headphones perform better once they've been used over time. This process can take several weeks or even months, so Moshi Audio has developed a helpful iOS application to expedite the burn-in process. By playing back a curated list of tones/frequencies, the Moshi Audio Burn-In Tool allows the headphone diaphragms to relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Simply install the burn-in tool on any iOS device and select the headphone and desired burn-in period. The burn-in tool is customized for all Moshi Audio headphones, but also includes support for any third-party audio headsets as well.
• High-resolution HD40 neodymium drivers (15 Hz-22kHz / -10dB@1kHz).
• Angled ear cup design for improved comfort over extended periods.
• Closed back, on-ear (supra-aural) design for excellent noise isolation.
• Engineered to provide a balanced and immersive sound.
• Enhanced portability with a rotatable stainless steel headband and custom carrying case.
• Detachable cable with built-in remote and microphone compatible with most phones and tablets.