- Tech Accessories
- Contact Us
Sennheiser HD 800 S Reference Headphone System
Available: In stock
DescriptionA modern classic, Sennheiser's reference class HD 800 headphones deliver sound that is as natural as possible and true in every detail. Improving on a seemingly perfect formula is not a task undertaken lightly, but Sennheiser's engineers have succeeded in enhancing still further the sound reproduction in the open, circumaural HD 800 S. The striking industrial design combines form and function seamlessly, the layered metal and plastic headband construction attenuating vibrations to the ear cups while the handmade microfiber ear pads offer exceptional comfort for even long periods of listening enjoyment. Crafted for perfection, the HD 800 and the HD 800 S are precision-built in Germany from only the finest materials and components. The transducer is encased by stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced materials developed in the aerospace industry for high strength with minimal weight. The new HD 800 S offers even better high precision connectivity options and is now supplied with two connection leads, a 6.3mm connector and a XLR-4 balanced cable to offer even better quality sound from sources with balanced outputs such as the Sennheiser HDVD 800 headphones amplifier.
• Open-back, circum-aural, reference class dynamic stereo headphones.
• 56mm Ring radiator transducers are the largest drivers ever used in dynamic headphones.
• Innovative absorber technology reduces unwanted frequency response peaks allowing all the music nuances to become audible.
• Unique ear cup design directs sound waves to the ear at a slight angle to create an impressively natural and spatial listening experience.
• Includes two connecting cables: Single ended 1/4" and Balanced 4-pin XLR.