With these groundbreaking closed dynamic headphones passionate music lovers can now enjoy their music at an audiophile level wherever they please, at home or on the move. Featuring unique glass transducer covers that minimize resonances, the HD 820 are simply the most transparent-sounding closed headphones in the world, extending the boundaries of what has been achieved in sound reproduction with closed type headphones up to now.
• Vivid, wide, transparent, natural. The sound field of the HD 820 is wide open. Which is not what you would expect at all from closed circumaural headphones.
• The breakthrough transparent performance of the HD 820 has been achieved through a special innovation: Their legendary Sennheiser Ring Radiator transducers are fitted with unique glass covers.
• Headphones HD 820 (closed, dynamic headphones)
connection cable: ¼” (6.35 mm) stereo jack plug (connected ex works), unbalanced
• 4.4 mm Pentaconn stereo jack plug, balanced
• XLR-4 connector, balanced
• USB flash drive (SD-U16L version) with instruction manual (as PDF file) and individually diffuse-field frequency response curve
• Instruction manual
• Storage box
• Microfiber cloth
• 3m Cable Length