- Shop By Brands
- Shop By Room
- Tech Accessories
- Contact Us
Neumann NDH 20 Premium Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Available: Out of stock
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Premium quality closed-back studio headphone for monitoring, editing, and mixing. Of course, it is also an excellent headphone for audiophile entertainment.
The Neumann NDH 20 is a closed-back headphone combining excellent isolation with the carefully balanced sound image and outstanding resolution you’d expect from a Neumann product. The NDH 20 is thus ideally suited to monitoring and mixing tasks, even in loud and noisy environments. Circumaural memory foam ear pads offer high long-term comfort.
The NDH 20 is suited to all applications that require high sound isolation such as monitoring for musicians and engineers in the tracking room as well as FOH work. It is also an excellent choice for critical listening, free from disturbance from the outside world and, vice versa, without causing disturbance to people nearby due to leakage. Thanks to its extended frequency response ranging from 5 Hz to 30 kHz the NDH 20 is particularly helpful to check the upper and lower extremes of the audio band.
Unlike most other closed-back headphones, the Neumann NDH 20 is suited to mixing purposes too. An unusually even frequency response and natural stereo image allow for mixing with confidence and ensure compatibility to all playback systems. The NDH 20 is thus an indispensible tool for working on the road.
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- High long-term comfort, easy transportation
- Closed, circumaural design
- 38 mm, 150 Ohms dynamic transducers
- Frequency range: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Power handling of 1000 mW (peak), 200 mW (cont.)
- Adjustable and foldable headband
- Detachable and replaceable single-sided spiral and straight cables
- Stereo screw-on 6.3 mm (1/4”) adapter
- Replaceable ear pads
- Weight: 390 g (without cable)
- Neumann article no. 508585